Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Ms. Cassidy's Classroom

The blog that I found amazing is Ms. Cassidy's Classroom.  http://mscassidysclass.edublogs.org/
She has a great site that shows all the exciting ways her students use technology. I would love to be able to make a blog like hers one day. I got a lot of great ideas that I could use for my classroom. I am going to look for a First Grade class in Brazil that we can Skype with. It is inspiring to see her kids using technology in their every day lessons. I hope that I will be able to integrate some of her methods into my lessons this year.

1 comment:

  1. I did not look at this particular blog yet but after reading your post I need to check it out!! Finding a first grade class to Skype with your students is an awesome idea! It is a perfect example of using technology in an innovative way! I would really like to know the outcome of your Skype session sounds very interesting!!

    ReplyDelete